Mahabaleshwar Getaway (2N 3D)
Mahabaleshwar Getaway (2N 3D)
Mahabaleshwar is a popular hill station located in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra, India. It is situated at an altitude of around 1,372 meters above sea level and is known for its natural beauty, lush greenery, and scenic landscapes
Discover the scenic beauty and natural splendor of Mahabaleshwar with our customizable tour packages. Located in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra, Mahabaleshwar is a popular hill station known for its lush greenery, beautiful landscapes, and stunning viewpoints. Our tour packages offer an ideal mix of relaxation, adventure, and exploration, with visits to popular attractions such as Wilson Point, Arthur's Seat, Elephant's Head Point, and Lingmala Waterfall.
Our Mahabaleshwar tour packages are designed to cater to the needs of every traveler, from solo travelers to couples and families. You can customize your itinerary to suit your preferences and budget, ensuring a personalized vacation experience. Enjoy a relaxing stay in comfortable accommodation, and indulge in delicious local cuisine, including the famous Mahabaleshwar strawberries.
Arrive in Mahabaleshwar: Arrive in Mahabaleshwar by noon and check into your hotel.
Explore the town: After lunch, take a walk around the town and explore the local markets. You can shop for some fresh strawberries and other local produce, as well as some handicrafts and souvenirs.
Visit Arthur's Seat: In the evening, visit Arthur's Seat, a popular viewpoint that offers breathtaking views of the valley below.
Sunset at Wilson Point: End your day by watching the sunset at Wilson Point, the highest point in Mahabaleshwar, which offers panoramic views of the surrounding hills and valleys.
Visit the Pratapgarh Fort: Start your day by visiting the Pratapgarh Fort, which is about 20 km from Mahabaleshwar. It offers stunning views of the surrounding hills and valleys, and is also of historical significance.
Enjoy a Strawberry Farm Tour: In the afternoon, visit a local strawberry farm and learn about the cultivation process. You can also taste some delicious strawberry products like jams, jellies, and ice cream.
Explore Panchgani: In the evening, visit the nearby town of Panchgani, which is known for its scenic views and beautiful landscapes. You can visit the Table Land, which is Asia's second-largest plateau, and also visit the Parsi Point.
Visit the Mahabaleshwar Temple: Start your day by visiting the Mahabaleshwar Temple, an ancient temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
Lingmala Waterfall: Next, visit the Lingmala Waterfall, one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Mahabaleshwar. You can take a dip in the refreshing water or just enjoy the stunning views.
Elephant's Head Point: In the afternoon, visit the Elephant's Head Point, another popular viewpoint that offers stunning views of the surrounding hills and valleys.
Depart from Mahabaleshwar: End your trip by checking out from your hotel and departing from Mahabaleshwar.
- 3 star Hotel Accommodation in Mahabaleshwar (can upgrade to 4 star)
- Transfer to & fro Mahabaleshwar from Mumbai/Pune (AC vehicle)
- Sightseeing in Mahabaleshwar (AC Vehicle)
- Water Bottle
- Parking & Toll Charges
- Entry Fees
- All meals (except Breakfast)
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process refund & same should reach the guest within 30 days of processing the refund.
- Also, for any activity which is complimentary and not charged to India4Local & guest, no refund will be processed.
- AC will not be functional anywhere in cool or hilly areas.
- Entrance fee, parking and guide charges are not included in the packages.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the onward journey to your destination.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. India4Local shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- MMT reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of /entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel's policy.
- The booking price does not include: Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any other items not mentioned under Inclusions are not included in the cost of the booking.
- The package price doesn't include special dinner or mandatory charges at time levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. India4Local shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However India4Local may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- All Indian tourists are required to carry valid photo IDs issued by any govt. institution.
- Some monuments/temples may be closed on a particular day of the week or for some days during any festivals or royal ceremonies.